1. The first Reader draws a card and reads the quote without revealing author
2. TEXTING ROUND (App currently in development) : Players text the Reader a guess of who said the quote (at this point, players either think they know answer or are trying to trick their friends)
3. Reader re-reads quote after all texts are received
4. Reader announces all the options including correct author in any order. If two options are the same, only read that option once. (This includes repeat texts, and if someone texted the correct answer.)
5. VOTING ROUND: After announcing all options, Reader calls for votes on each option Players MUST vote, and may not vote for their own answer, even if they believe it to be correct.
6. Scorekeeper tallies/announces scores—player to left of Reader is now Reader and round is complete
Scoring: - Player texts correct author of quote on answer card (5 Points) - Player receives vote for their texted answer, if it was not correct. (1 Point each) - Player votes for correct author of quote in voting round (2 Points) - No player votes (or writes) correct author (3 Points for READER) - First Player to 21 Wins
Ok Can I just buy this game already?
Ok, calm down. We are producing them. You can get on our waitlist and we will send you one ASAP. Enter your contact info below or whatever: